Card Index File (right hand box)

  • B.onS. Archaeology refers to bones and sword Echo 21/11/52
  • 100 milion years old shark teeth Monitor 23.373 p12
  • Silver prize band Echo 2/11/1934
  • From an artist’s sketchbook Midland Bank Echo 13/3/1970
  • Opening view of Baptist Sunday School Loughborough Monitor and Herald 14/4/1927
  • B.B.C. extension Monitor 12/3/1976
  • Photo circa 1900 Blacksmiths – Location Cabinet 1
  • Lock House illustration Echo 17/7/1970
  • 929.20942 The Cresswells of Winchmore Hill – a gifted Victorian Family P. Hodge
  • Sketch of old vicarage Echo 20/2/1959
  • Hunting Lodge - Loughborough News p13 9/9/1981
  • History of Barrow on Soar R.H. Bennett Loughborough Echo Press 1938 photostat copy L914.254 Bar
  • Barrow on Soar in photos by F.K. Thompson 2 vols p.c. of original text and photos 1981 L/914.254 Bar
  • Bygone Barrow on Soar B. & J. Wilford A.B. Printers 1981 L/914.254 Bar
  • Barrow–on-Soar - Echo p4 10/4/1936
  • Village Portrait – Loughborough News 4/3.1981
  • Barrow-on-Soar - Leic. Graphic 6/1957
  • - Loughborough Monitor 5/6/1970
  • - “ “ 19/1/1973
  • - Leic Graphic 4/1979
  • Call for inquiry session at Barrow – Leic Advertiser 7/7/1979
  • New growth for Soar Valley – p.7 Echo 24/11/1950
  • Loughborough News – p.89 24/2/1982
  • Development plans for valley villages – Monitor 10/4/1959, 17/4/1959, 25/11/1966
  • Adult School – Echo p.3 21/10/1938 and p.4 28/10/1939
  • On a fossil fish from B.onS. M. Browne Leic.Lit. and Phil. Society 1888
  • Almshouses to be sold – Monitor 9/2/1973 and 28/10/1939
  • Dr Babington’s Almshouses – Barrow Voice No. 8 p.1 4/84
  • Artist’s sketch of 3 arched bridge which collapsed – Echo p.13 26/3/1971
  • B.onS. cemetery Leic Advertiser 12/10/1979
  • L/914.254 WEA class 1851 Census of B.onS. 1981
  • L914.254 Charnwood Forest and its historians by George Farnham
  • and Charnwood Manors with notes on churches of Barrow, Whitwick and Shepshed by A.H. Thompson Leicester Backus 1930 in the glass case
  • Description of Parish Church Loughborough Echo page 3 6/7/1923
  • Sketch of Beveridge Street Baptist Church – Mercury p.22 28/9/1979
  • Holy Trinity Churchyard to be the responsibility of the Parish Council – News p.9 20/12/1978
  • Re-opening Methodist Church in North Street p.12 Monitor 25/7/1952
  • Parish Church p.5 Echo 18/8/1933 and 17/6/1938
  • Restoration - Lough. Advertiser 3/11/1870
  • Interior sketch – p.5 Echo 19/4/1957
  • Community Centre newspaper cuttings cabinet – p.15 Monitor 23/4/1976 and 30/4/1976
  • L711.4 Conservation CBC Planning pamphlet box
  • Environment clean up streets Leic Advertiser 17/8/1979
  • Complaints about noise – Leic Advertiser 20/10/1979

Previous menu page: Card Index File (left hand box)
Next page: Red Ring Binder containing news cuttings etc

 

Last Updated. 21-February-2017 By admin