The Old Vicarage

The Old Vicarage, now a private residence was the home of the village vicar until 1946 when the present vicarage was purchased, this being situated in the High Street next to the Railway Bridge. The Old Vicarage still has a gateway through a side wall connecting it to the church.


Previous menu page: Holy Trinity Church
Next page: Cemetery

 

Last Updated. 10-January-2016 By admin