Latest & Previous News
New Printer/Copier and Public Computers at the Library
New, reduced printing and copying charges.
Now only 15p per A4 Black & White page. 30p per A4 Colour page.
Barrow Community Library has updated its Computing Services, and the following are now available for use during Library opening hours:
- Free, reliable, easy connection to WiFi with faster broadband speeds. Ask for the password at the counter.
- 3 Apple Mac Mini PCs are available for use. As well as faster general Internet access, these PCs offer :-
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Apple Mac Office (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
- Free Family History access to Ancestry and FindMyPast
- Free access to Borrowbox for eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Free access to PressReader for eNewspapers and eMagazines
- Printer / Copier / Scanner
- A4 and A3 paper sizes
- Single or Double sided Copying and Printing
- Auto Document Feeder
- Reduced charges for printing and copying. Now only 15p per A4 Black/White page
- Free A4 and A3 Scanning to your own USB Memory Stick
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Library to try out these new facilities.
Thanks to The Cooperative in Barrow for helping us to purchase the Printer/Copier/Scanner.