Please read our Legal Section regularly, it is important that you are aware of your rights as a site user, as well as help us ensure that our websites content and usage remains safe for everyone.
ABOUT THE SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
barrowuponsoar.org.uk and busca.org.uk/village, hereafter known as the website.
Access to and use of the website both within the UK and internationally is provided by BUSCA (Barrow upon Soar Community Association) on the following terms:
- This website is maintained for your personal use and viewing. By using the website you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and /or contribute to the website.
- As Busca may change these terms from time to time you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of the website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on the website then the latter shall prevail.
- The failure or delay of Barrow upon Soar Community Association to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive its right to enforce that right.
- These terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which will have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes. If any provision of the foregoing is held to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this domain. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the website.
- In order to contribute to the website you will be required to agree to these terms and register with the website. Any personal information supplied to the webiste as part of this registration process and/or any other interaction with this domain will be collected, stored and used in accordance with the Privacy Statement.
These terms and conditions continue on the following pages:
- Disclaimers & limitation of liability
- Intellectual property
- Under 16s
- Use of images of children
- Consent Forms
Previous page: Page Statistics
Last Updated. 23-October-2016 By admin